you are my visitors number...

☺WELCOME☺

☺WELCOME☺

Time

Friday, July 9, 2010

someone who I'll never forget


someone who I'll never forget is about my bestfriend!!I'll never try to forget or hate to her, she is the only person who can understand me in all condition.I hope she isn't hate me,but there is someone who always made me and my friend be far apart .. but sorry I can not name that person. I want to go far from the man but god said to the other.I will try to get away from that person and returned to have fun with my friends without being mengganggu.semoga he realizes it!my friend, I hope you don't hate and will never hate me, and I hope you will not leave me for someone who will make you hurt. I always wanted to
be with you but one thing that irritates me is someone who always disturb us, but I don't know how about you? I'd like to tell you about that person but I am afraid, I'm afraid you will not be friends with me like my bestfriend. I just keep quiet and try to not be upset with that person.I will try to be patient face that bully!my friend you will always be in my thoughts and I will never forget!! we will be friends forever, and the bully can never destroy our friendship and also to separate us!

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget