you are my visitors number...

☺WELCOME☺

☺WELCOME☺

Time

Friday, September 3, 2010

FINE!! I DON'T CARE

ASTAGA!!!!! ga nyangka ye lo tuh kaya gitu, apa sih mau lo hah??? lesbi lo hah lesbi???

What do you mean?
I've calmed down but you that makes me angry. why are you always trying to blame me in front of people? in fact you are the creator's problem, I should have a cry!

are you kidding? you are starting a war with me and remember you will lose. I'll start with a good way but if you ask me to do a rough, well we started. damn you! since you come and bother me, my life became a mess.
maybe she chose you, but remember I am not a person who easily hurt by small problems like this. I could change my life for the better and get rid of bad memories of our friendship first. even, I am more comfortable and quiet without people like you, shit!!



REMEMBER I'M NOT FEAR WITH YOUR LIE


No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget